For individuals, remote workers and inbox zero pioneers
Want to get your inbox to zero, but don’t have the numbers or location to get a group together for an in-house workshop?
Then the Inbox to Zero Challenge is for you.
If your inbox is overloaded and email is taking over your working life, we’ll help you get it all under control.
You’ll see email in a different way and learn to love it again.
- Dial in remotely, learn the tactics, tools and most importantly the mindset of a Productivity Ninja.
- Access 1-1 Ninja support on the day as you get your Inbox to Zero.
- Plus 30 day access to the Getting Your Inbox Back to Zero e-course to help you make the habit stick.
What you’ll get:
- 90 minute live virtual training webinar: this is where we challenge your mindset, show you the tools and give you everything you need to get your inbox to zero – and keep it there. We’ll offer you a new way to think about email, tools to convert emails into actions, tips, tricks and tried and tested ‘ninja email’ moves.
- 1-1 Ninja coaching support: 15 minute screen share session with a Productivity Ninja, looking at your inbox – use this as a kick start or booster shot as you get your inbox to zero, or as an expert eye to evaluate and refine your system.
- Plus 30 day access to our Getting Your Inbox Back to Zero e-course so you can be sure to make the habit stick.
What you’ll need:
- A good Internet connection, microphone and speakers (VoIP) – a headset is recommended.
- Access to your live emails from your regular email program on your laptop/desktop (not a phone or iPad – trust us, it’s much easier!)
- We’ll be using GoToWebinar for the live virtual session. Click here to check your system’s compatability. We’ll send you all the joining details once you’ve booked your place.
“Highly recommend this training. My inbox is still at Zero 6 months on; the training changes your mind-set and that’s what makes the learning stick beyond the tools. If you have any inbox overwhelm banish it for good in a couple of hours. I’m genuinely surprised and delighted at how effective that training was, wish I’d had it MUCH earlier in my career!” – Angela Armstrong, Leadership Trainer and Coach